[DEBUG] CCBot/2.0 (http://commoncrawl.org/faq/)
|Carradice Family Farmhouse c.1860 Milton, Ontario being rolled onto new foundation
||Menkes sales office relocated on Dundas St. Oakville, traveled through subdivision to avoid overhead wires.
|1880's farmhouse relocated on site, Steeles Ave, Markham.||Two storey brick veneer, Brooklin, Ontario moved 3 blocks to accommodate service station expansion|
|30'x 60' sales office moved 20 miles from Richmond Hill to Brampton. Third move for this building.
||Original Mount Sinai Hospital façade in place on Yorkville Ave, Toronto. Steel being removed and going home at the conclusion of a 5 year project|
|1870's cottage and machinery shed moved in Cobourg for the Cobourg Museum Foundation
||1890's 2 storey brick veneer moved on site, Little Britain, Ontario.
|Post Inn, Ajax, Ontario c.1812 stagecoach stop 36'x 69' 450 ton triple brick, relocated on site for new road
||James Cooper Mansion , Toronto, Ontario c.1882, a 950 ton beauty, our signature move to date
|Don Station, Toronto c.1916, moved from St Lawrence St to Todmorton Mills in 1969. Relocated by the McCullochs Dec '08 to the Roundhouse at the Convention Centre.||Don Station, Toronto c.1916, Turret roof being lifted in preparation of move.
|Don Station, Toronto c.1916, Building being reassembled at new location
||28'x 59' brick veneer nearing its new location at Fennela, Ontario brought from Oshawa, a distance of 60 miles.